Quai Cleansing Scalp and Body Scrub Melrose Place

Quai Cleansing Scalp and Body Scrub - I got a mini size that was enough to use a few time. First of all, I love the Melrose Place scent, and I’m a big fan of Quai signature scents in general! The scrub itself is sugar based and it’s pretty coarse. It doesn’t dissolve right away. I found that it works best on body, and it’s easier to apply it this way. For hair - it wasn’t very easy to apply it directly to scalp. I personally prefer finer texture scrubs for that purpose. 

I probably won’t get a full size of this scrub, but I’m planning to get other products that are Melrose Place scented😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick in the shade Humble - semi-matte lipstick in warm nude shade that’s suitable for light skin tones. It...