Now Food XyliWhite Cinnafresh Toothpaste Gel


Now Food XyliWhite Cinnafresh Toothpaste Gel - I was very curious about this toothpaste since I’ve seen it’s been recommend by those who like to order products from iHerb. This one I purchased from a grocery supermarket, but you can buy it online from iHerb, and they also got other flavors as well. Unfortunately, it’s not my favorite. It cleanses just fine, but the flavor is not refreshing, and since it contains cinnamon the flavor is slightly spicy. Maybe other kinds of this toothpaste are better, but this specific one I won’t buy again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick in the shade Humble - semi-matte lipstick in warm nude shade that’s suitable for light skin tones. It...