Dr Dennis Gross Skincare Advanced Retinol + Ferulic Texture Renewal Serum

Dr Dennis Gross Skincare Advanced Retinol + Ferulic Texture Renewal Serum - I got a mini size of this serum from Sephora as a gift with purchase. I started using it as a part of my night time skincare routine. I like that this serum absorbs fast without leaving any stickiness. The smell is interesting and it instantly reminded me of Skin Ceuticals C E Ferulic serum, it smells like burned wood:) But, unfortunately, this serum didn’t work for me. Instead of texture smoothing and renewing all I got was clogged pores and breakouts. Maybe, it’s just my personal skin reaction, I’m still glad I tried it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick in the shade Humble - semi-matte lipstick in warm nude shade that’s suitable for light skin tones. It...