111Skin Celestial Black Diamond Retinol Oil


111Skin Celestial Black Diamond Retinol Oil - I received this luxurious retinol oil in one of the gift sets with purchase. I used it as a part of my nighttime skincare routine during winter, not every day, but every 2-3 days. The consistency can be too oily, so I tried to apply only 1 pump. If you have dry skin you can apply more. It instantly makes skin soft and smooth and with continuous use it evens out texture. It lasted me a pretty long time using it every other day. I liked how it worked, but would I spend $250 on a full size? I don’t think so:) But if I happen to get it as a gift again, I will gladly use it😉




Link (affiliate):

Saks Fifth Avenue click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Koelf Pearl Shea Butter Hydrogel Eye Patches

Koelf Pearl Shea Butter Hydrogel Eye Patches - great eye patches that could be used any time of the day! I prefer using them at night as a ...