Gisou Honey Infused Hair Oil



Gisou Honey Infused Hair Oil - I received a mini bottle of this hair oil in the Sephora Favorites set. This oil got no noticeable scent. The bottle can leak if don’t close it properly. Usually I apply any hair oil after shower on wet hair. I tried 2 pumps at first, and every time it was too much, my hair ended up looking oily on ends. I reduced amount to one pump only and it was ok that way, but still not best - hair didn’t look very soft and silky smooth. Another thing I didn’t like is that after using it I had to wash my hands with soap immediately as it leaves a very unpleasant oil residue. All in all, this hair oil is not my favorite, but I’m glad I tried it. I will continue using my Moroccanoil and Ouai hair oils, they are the best so far😉

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Koelf Pearl Shea Butter Hydrogel Eye Patches

Koelf Pearl Shea Butter Hydrogel Eye Patches - great eye patches that could be used any time of the day! I prefer using them at night as a ...