Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Moisturizer




Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Moisturizer

I didn’t expect to like this cream so much! I always thought it’s more on a thicker side just by the description. But, surprisingly, it feels very comfortable on my oily skin. The texture is firm initially but melts into skin as soon as I start applying it. It’s very moisturizing and makes a perfect base for makeup. I just wish it’s not so pricey, because I would definitely be buying it on a regular basis.  





Links (affiliate):

Charlotte Tilbury Official Website click here

Sephora click here

Ulta Beauty click here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Koelf Pearl Shea Butter Hydrogel Eye Patches

Koelf Pearl Shea Butter Hydrogel Eye Patches - great eye patches that could be used any time of the day! I prefer using them at night as a ...