Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Smoothing Serum


Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Smoothing Serum With Niacinamide


I received a mini size of this serum as a gift with purchase from Sephora. It got the same light citrusy smells as eye and face creams from this collection. Serum feels lightweight and absorbs quickly. I liked using it both day and night. It’s moisturizing enough and works great under makeup. Skin feels smooth and plump. But I’m not sure if I really need a full size of it, because I have other products that give the same results. So if I happen to get it as a gift I will use it, but probably won’t it purchase myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Koelf Pearl Shea Butter Hydrogel Eye Patches

Koelf Pearl Shea Butter Hydrogel Eye Patches - great eye patches that could be used any time of the day! I prefer using them at night as a ...