Bodyography Instant Lift Eye Mask


Bodyography Instant Lift Eye Mask - I received these eye masks as a gift with purchase from Bodyography website. These are individually packed under eye masks/patches, made in Japan. According to instructions you supposed leave them under eyes for 10-20 mins. After using them I noticed that skin got a little brighter and looked moisturized overall. The feeling of these masks under eyes is not my favorite, especially if I’m laying and looking down at my phone😁 I’m glad I tried them, but I didn’t notice any significant difference after use, and I still prefer hydrogel patches more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick in the shade Humble - semi-matte lipstick in warm nude shade that’s suitable for light skin tones. It...