Catrice Youth Lip Serum



Catrice Youth Lip Serum - I had high hopes purchasing this lip serum. I was going to use it as an overnight lip treatment. It looks like it got a dropper, like face serum, but it’s just an imitation. It’s a regular applicator, like those in lip glosses. The serum itself is very thin and watery, it feels a little cold when applied, but then that feeling disappears. And serum disappears very soon as well. I tried it a few time, and after 30 mins of having it on my lips, I had to go and apply some other product. It doesn’t do anything, other than making my lips feel dry and uncomfortable. I wouldn’t recommend this lip serum to anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick in the shade Humble - semi-matte lipstick in warm nude shade that’s suitable for light skin tones. It...