Olive and June Hand Serum


Olive and June Hand Serum - I received this serum as a gift with purchase. The cost of this serum is $18, size is 20ml. I really like the packaging, its shape and beautiful color, the pump, which is not usual for hand treatments. The serum feels like a thick and nourishing hand cream. It contains no fragrance. Just by how it feels when I apply it, I expect it to be very restoring and hydrating. Usually I leave it overnight. But after using it for a while I noticed that while it feels thick, the next morning and day my hands feel dry. And it happened every time. 

I finished this tube, but I wouldn’t buy it again and wouldn’t recommend it. I’m glad it was a gift, but $18 is too much for what it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick in the shade Humble - semi-matte lipstick in warm nude shade that’s suitable for light skin tones. It...