Clinique Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent



Clinique Rinse-Off Eye Makeup Solvent - one of my favorite eye makeup removers! I love how gentle it is! It never irritates my eyes and never leaves any oily residue. It can be used all over face, of course, but since it’s a little pricey, I usually use it only on my eyes. It does a great job removing eye makeup, including mascara and long lasting eyeliners. I finished this bottle and will buy it again, when it’s on sale! 

I would 100% recommend it as well as Clinique skincare products overall👍🏼




Shop (affiliate):


Sephora click here

Clinique official website click here



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick in the shade Humble - semi-matte lipstick in warm nude shade that’s suitable for light skin tones. It...