Clinique Moisture Surge Lip Hydro-Plump Treatment Lip Balm





Clinique Moisture Surge Lip Hydro-Plump Treatment - I’m so happy I received this lip balm in the Moisture Surge Set! I totally enjoyed using it! I would never think about buying it, since it’s just a lip balm and the price is $20. It feels so nice on lips! I apply it at night as an overnight treatment, and it sure helps with restoring dry lips by morning. It’s thick and super moisturizing. I finished it already, and I already miss it! It lasted me a few months. I’m looking forward to getting it as a part of some set again or on sale☺️ If you see it on deal, definitely give it a try!




Shop (affiliate):


Ulta Beauty click here

Clinique official website click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick in the shade Humble - semi-matte lipstick in warm nude shade that’s suitable for light skin tones. It...