Philip B Peppermint Avocado Shampoo



Philip B Peppermint Avocado Shampoo Scalp Invigorator Volumizing - I was happy to try such a luxury shampoo, but, unfortunately, this formula is too concentrated for my hair. It feels very minty and refreshing, leaves hair squeaky clean. Probably too clean, that it makes my hair look flat after wash, and the next day it looks like if I didn’t wash my hair for 3-4 days - it’s even more dull and oily. I think maybe if use a tiny bit amount of this shampoo, it would be better, or it’s for those who got a little more coarse hair. I recommend trying a sample or mini size of this shampoo first, who knows maybe you will like it😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick

Rare Beauty Kind Words Matte Lipstick in the shade Humble - semi-matte lipstick in warm nude shade that’s suitable for light skin tones. It...